Potato & Rice by Lachlan and Joshua produce videos relating to veganism (including recipes, products, and restaurant reviews), health, and fitness. They have approached me requesting a minimal yet creative logo design that would encapsulate their themes.
My logo design process consisted of the following:
– Discussing with the client to clearly understand the goals and aesthetics they wished to achieve with the logo
– Doing research on existing logos and brainstorming ideas
– Sketching ideas and developing concepts
– Present concepts to the client to receive feedback, and iterate on chosen concept
– Refining the concept until the client is satisfied with the final logo
The final deliverables consisted of high resolution files of the logo (including variations), social media images, and an animated introduction video.